Wednesday, December 16, 2020

Succulent Thanks~

Hello Stampers!

I am showcasing a beautiful new stamp set that will be available in January!    

Stamp set: Simply Succulents and even better, it comes as a bundle with Potted Succulents Dies!


I joined another fun card swap and I was wanting to work with this set.  I had fun creating projects with this set and making a fun fold card!


DSP
: Ornate Garden Specialty


Card Stock: Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Mint Macaron, Soft Sea Foam, Old Olive, Pear Pizzazz, Terracotta Tile. 


Ink: Terracotta Tile, Memento Black Ink.



Additional materials: Stitched So Sweetly Dies, Dimensionals, Paper Trimmer, Liquid Glue, Blender Pens, Highland Heather Light Stampin' Blends.


Remember, Keep Calm and Stamp on!

Thank you for joining me today!
Happy Stampin'!





If you have any questions or would like more information about how to join my team call me today.  I would love to have you on my team!

No comments:

Post a Comment