Thursday, December 24, 2020

Peaceful Nativity, Merry Christmas Eve!

Hello Stampers!

Hello and Merry Christmas Eve!

What better stamp set to use but the Peaceful Nativity for a Christmas Eve Card share!

I used the matching dies (LOVE BUNDLES!) Nativity Dies

Stampin' Blends to color the images in: Borth lights and darks of Real Red, Balmy Blue, Mango Melody, Daffodil Delight, Soft Suede, Crumb Cake and Light only of Smoky Slate.


I really enjoy this stamp set, I know I will use it for years to come!  

Card Base is from a Special Summer Nights Paper Pumpkin Add-on.

I popped the die cut images up on Dimensionals.

I hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas!  


Remember, Keep Calm and Stamp on!

Thank you for joining me today!
Happy Stampin'!






If you have any questions or would like more information about how to join my team call me today.  I would love to have you on my team!

No comments:

Post a Comment