Thursday, December 3, 2020

Paper Pumpkin and Alternatives Jolly Gingerbread

Hello Stampers!

Here is my Paper Pumpkin share!  I ordered three of these kits and they were so much fun to create with my daughters. 

Here is what the kit suggests to create.  Cute little gift card holders that goes into pre-decorated envelopes.


We created tags!

Mini Cards!


Little boxes that will hold a small candle!  


I adore the cute little 'candy' puffy stickers!


Look at all the supplies you get in this kit!  We still have lots left over to create even more!  If you are 'stuck' for an idea, make sure you go on Pinterest for more great ideas!!


Remember, Keep Calm and Stamp on!

Thank you for joining me today!
Happy Stampin'!





If you have any questions or would like more information about how to join my team call me today.  I would love to have you on my team!

No comments:

Post a Comment