Saturday, December 1, 2018

Retired Set Saturday share~Snowflake Soiree

Hello Stampers!
There has been so many wonderful stamp sets created by Stampin' Up! When they retire it is sad because it seems like we don't use them anymore, I am going to change that!

Today I am showcasing Snowflake Soiree!
I also teamed it up with the current stamp set, Spirited Snowmen. 
I am really liking the new Highland Heather!  I heat embossed a white snowflake and using the sponge dauber I added some color over the top.  I think it really makes it pop! 
Finished off the card with a Glitter Enamel Dot. 
I hope this gets your creative juices going! 

Thank you for joining me today!
Happy Stampin'!





If you have any questions or would like more information about how to join my team call me today.  I would love to have you on my team!

No comments:

Post a Comment