Friday, November 30, 2018

Christmas Craft card~

Hello Stampers!

So glad you could join me for this fun craft card!  I have not created one of these before so I thought I would give it a try.  I followed the technique by Kim Vogel. I found a video on Youtube.  I think you could find just about anything on Youtube!
 If you are looking for a craft card, this one would be one to try!  It's perfect for using up those paper scraps.
Merry Christmas stamped on Whisper White and layered on Shaded Spruce.
Additional Materials used:
The DSP used is Under The Mistletoe.
Two Way Glue
Card Stock base: Whisper White thick

Thank you for joining me today!
Happy Stampin'!





If you have any questions or would like more information about how to join my team call me today.  I would love to have you on my team!

No comments:

Post a Comment