Wednesday, November 21, 2018

Just a note to say...Happy Thanksgiving!

Hello Stampers!
Do you have your Turkey in the fridge ready for tomorrow?  In the US we have our Thanksgiving tomorrow!  What a wonderful blessing.

Here is my project share for today.
I used the Wishing you Well stamp set.
Card Stock: Crumb Cake, Mossy Meadow, Very Vanilla
A gem was placed in the center of the bow for a sweet sparkly addition to the card. 
Designer Series Paper, Nature's Poem
Ink: Crumb Cake, Mossy Meadow, Soft Suede

Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving day, with enough blessings to last the whole until next Thanksgiving!

Thank you for joining me today!
Happy Stampin'!





If you have any questions or would like more information about how to join my team call me today.  I would love to have you on my team!

No comments:

Post a Comment