Thursday, November 29, 2018

Merry Christmas FMS365

Hello Stampers!

I have a fun challenge project to share with you today. 
I turned the design to go horizontal and filled the card with Santa's sleigh and presents! 
This was such a simple card!  I used the Santa's Workshop Speciality Designer Series Paper and the sentiment is from the November Paper Pumpkin kit.
Card stock used:  Whisper White, Poppy Parade, Garden Green
Ink: Black Memento Ink
Additional materials: Glitter Enamel Dots, Dimensionals, Snail Adhesive

Thank you for joining me today!  Make sure to check out all the lovely sketch shares at FRESHLY MADE SKETCHES

Happy Stampin'!





If you have any questions or would like more information about how to join my team call me today.  I would love to have you on my team!

4 comments:

  1. What a fun Christmas card! Love those images and the bright colours! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great way to show off that sweet paper! I love the separate presents and sleigh. Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your sweet comment! I really like the fuzzy part of this paper, it adds so much fun!

    ReplyDelete