Friday, November 9, 2018

Snowman Soup!

Hello Stampers!
I have a craft Fair project to share with you today.
Using the adorable new snowman stamp set, Spirited Snowmen I created some cute snowman soup packages!
I simply printed out labels with the words snowman soup on them and decorated with the stamp set.
This set makes me smile, just so warm and cozy!  You can use it all winter long!

I created a whole box ready for the craft fair!  It's always a big seller!
Hey, if you are out and about come check out my booth and take in the holiday festivities at the Plentywood Craft Bazaar!  I would love to see you there.

Thank you for joining me today!
Happy Stampin'!





If you have any questions or would like more information about how to join my team call me today.  I would love to have you on my team!

No comments:

Post a Comment