Friday, November 2, 2018

Promenade Wedding Card

Hello Stampers!
Happy November, countdown to Thanksgiving begins! 

I have some pretty wedding cards to share with you today.
Wonderful Moments Photopolymer stamp set is used to create these lovely cards.
Using a simple Post It note to mask the beautiful Petal Promenade Designer Series Paper I stamped the bride in Black Memento Ink.
Colored the hair with Stampin' Blends in Dark Soft Suede, and Light Daffodil Delight. Also used Stampin' Blends to add color to the bouquet in Poppy Parade, Melon Mambo, Daffodil Delight, and light Rich Razzleberry.  Petal Pink Stampin' Write marker was used for the skin color on two of the cards and Light Soft Suede Stampin' Blends was used on the other.
To add some color to the dress I simply used Wink of Stella.  It adds a soft shimmer. 
No longer available for purchase, but I had on hand some small pearls to add to the hair and the back of the dress.

Thank you for joining me today!
Happy Stampin'!





If you have any questions or would like more information about how to join my team call me today.  I would love to have you on my team!

No comments:

Post a Comment