Wednesday, December 19, 2018

May your Christmas be BRIGHT!

Hello Stampers!

I have a fun festive card to share with you today. 
Using the beautiful Making Christmas Bright Photopolymer stamp set.  I just adore this set!
Card Stock used: Whisper White Thick and Granny Apple Green
Santa's Workshop DSP
Ink: Granny Apple Green, Daffodil Delight, Poppy Parade
Additional materials: Christmas Bulb Builder, Dimensionals, Stampin' Write markers in Daffodil Delight, Poppy Parade

If you follow me regularly you will know I got this awesome layout idea from Amy O'Neill over at Freshly Made Sketches.  

Thank you for joining me today!
Happy Stampin'!





If you have any questions or would like more information about how to join my team call me today.  I would love to have you on my team!

No comments:

Post a Comment