Monday, December 31, 2018

Paper Pumpkin ~ Friends of a Feather

Hello Stampers!
Happy New Year's EVE! 

As I was clearing off my counter I found my Paper Pumpkin from November!
I didn't even get a chance to play with it with getting ready for the craft fair and Christmas, so I popped everything out and after checking out tons of alternatives I just stuck with the original and created this one to show you.
I do like this layout, simple.
The feathers can be turned over and sponged color a different color too.  Use your imagination!  That is what is so fun about Paper Pumpkin.  You are going to love the one coming for January!

Thank you for joining me today!
Happy Stampin'!





If you have any questions or would like more information about how to join my team call me today.  I would love to have you on my team!

No comments:

Post a Comment