Monday, December 3, 2018

Some Christmas Cheer to you!

Hello Stampers!
Happy Monday to you!  The 1st Monday of December.  Have you started your Christmas shopping yet?  Have you mailed off your Christmas cards?  I have started addressing some of mine, but it will take the rest of the week before I get them all mailed off!  ha-ha

Here is my project share for today.
 I just adore the Candy Cane Season photopolymer stamp set!
This was a Z fold card with a twist.  I added a smaller piece of Cherry Cobbler for an additional piece of the card! 
Card Base is Mossy Meadow.
Festive Farmhouse DSP
5/8" Striped Burlap Trim
Pretty Label punch and Candy Cane Builder Punch

Thank you for joining me today!
Happy Stampin'!





If you have any questions or would like more information about how to join my team call me today.  I would love to have you on my team!

No comments:

Post a Comment