Wednesday, December 12, 2018

May your Christmas be Bright Quick Card~

Hello Stampers!

Here is my project share for today.  A Quick Card!
On a 4" x 5 1/2" piece of Very Vanilla Cardstock, stamp stars and lights in a various arrangement, The bulb bottom and a few stars were stamped in Versamark and heat embossed in Gold. 
Next stamped a sentiment but you may choose to place something else in the center.  Grab your Big Shot, and square Stitched Shapes Framelits.  Cut out the center of the image mostly the sentiment in this case. 
Layer the piece of paper on top of your card stock base then the square I popped up on Dimensionals to make it stand out.  Finishing touch was gold thread attached to the dimensionals before placed on the cardstock. 

Thank you for joining me today!
Happy Stampin'!





If you have any questions or would like more information about how to join my team call me today.  I would love to have you on my team!

No comments:

Post a Comment