Wednesday, December 12, 2018

Santa is checking his list...TWICE! #FMS367

Hello Stampers!

I have a FRESHLY MADE SKETCH to share with you today.
This fun little Christmas card is Santa and his trusty elf working hard to get his sleigh ready to go on Christmas Eve! 
Materials used:
Signs of Santa Photopolymer stamp set.
Santa's Workshop Specialty DSP
Whisper White Thick cardstock
Dimensionals, Tombo Liquid glue, Big Shot, Santa's Signpost Framelits Dies
Here is the Sketch sample from Freshly Made Sketches.  Make sure to head on over to their site to see all the wonderful samples!

Thank you for joining me today!
Happy Stampin'!





If you have any questions or would like more information about how to join my team call me today.  I would love to have you on my team!

2 comments:

  1. Super-cute images and an adorable card! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind comments! Thank YOU for hosting such a fun challenge!

      Delete