Monday, December 10, 2018

Alpine Christmas Greetings

Hello Stampers!
Happy Monday to you!  Another week closer to Christmas!  How many crafts did you create this weekend?  I had the Vendor and Craft fair on Saturday and it went great!  I met a lot of new people who were interested in paper crafting, how fun!
Alpine Adventure stamp set was used to create this quick card!  Buffalo Check background stamp.
Card Stock:  Merry Merlot, Old Olive, Very Vanilla, Basic Black
Ink: Early Espresso, Black Memento Ink, Merry Merlot
Big Shot, Alpine Sports Thinlits Dies
Dimensionals, Snail Adhesive

Thank you for joining me today!
Happy Stampin'!





If you have any questions or would like more information about how to join my team call me today.  I would love to have you on my team!

No comments:

Post a Comment