Monday, April 30, 2018

Love What You Do Suite, Early Release Missing you card~

Hello Stampers!
Happy, happy Monday to you!  Can you believe today is the last day of April!  That means it is getting closer to the time the new catalog will launch!
Using an early release Suite, I created this 'Missing You' card. "Share What You Love Suite"  It's an anniversary year!  30 years of Stampin' Up!  You are able to order this amazing set too!  Starting May 1st!
This stamp set is not part of the Suite, but what I used in creating this card.  The Lovely Floral Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Share What you Love Artisan Pearls, and Pearlized Doilies are in the Suite!
I also used the new Share What You Love Speciality Designers Paper.
Base of the card is Rich Razzleberry with Whisper White and Old Olive. Banners were made using the Banner Punch.

Thank you for joining me today!
Happy Stampin'!





If you have any questions or would like more information about how to join my team call me today.  I would love to have you on my team!

No comments:

Post a Comment