Wednesday, April 25, 2018

Thanks for the smile~

Hello Stampers!
Are you ready for spring...I mean REALLY have spring?  I sure am!  In my preschool class we have planted seeds and are growing flowers in class and we were discussing the fact that bees are a GREAT help to making flowers grow. 
I love the bee from the Dragonfly Dreams photopolymer stamp set and matching Detailed Dragonfly Thinlits.  I am so glad that this set is sticking around.  Added some Wink of Stella to the bee's wings and the whole black bee die cut.
I added a Daffodil Delight piece of paper ran through the Big Shot with the Hexagons Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder.  Took a Sponge Dauber and brushed some Smokey Slate to the raised edges.
Don't forget to check out the wonderful products that we have to say good bye too!!  Head on over to my online store. 

Thank you for joining me today!
Happy Stampin'!





If you have any questions or would like more information about how to join my team call me today.  I would love to have you on my team!

No comments:

Post a Comment