Monday, April 23, 2018

Paper Pumpkin-Mother's day card

Hello Stampers!
Monday Mother's day Share. 
I used the Paper Pumpkin kit  "Wildflower Wishes" supplies to create this card plus the sentiment from last year's Paper Pumpkin Kit!  I just love Paper Pumpkin kits, you get great Photopolymer stamp sets plus they always send extra materials to create your own cards.
I like the bright colors in the paper with matching pop out stickers.  I used Dimensionals to pop up the daisy flower.
A small Linen Thread bow was added to the bottom of the flower bouquet.  I added color to the stamped flowers with Stampin' Write markers, Daffodil Delight, Tempting Turquoise and Pumpkin Pie.

Thank you for joining me today!
Happy Stampin'!





If you have any questions or would like more information about how to join my team call me today.  I would love to have you on my team!

No comments:

Post a Comment