Wednesday, April 4, 2018

Tranquil Tulips Sympathy card~

Hello Stampers!

I believe that sympathy cards are one of my most difficult cards to create.  I knew I needed to build up my stock so I grabbed Tranquil Tulips Photopolymer (Hostess Set) to create some. 
I used Calypso Coral and Wild Wasabi and Basic Gray Ink.  Sentiment stamped is from the Rose Wonder Photopolymer stamp set.
Card stock used, Calypso Coral, Smoky Slate, and Whisper White.  I fussy cut one of the flowers and popped it up on a Dimensional.  I used some now retired ribbon and dots.  I added Wink of Stella to the curve of each tulip, it's hard to see in the photo but in person it looks so pretty!

Thank you for joining me today!
Happy Stampin'!





If you have any questions or would like more information about how to join my team call me today.  I would love to have you on my team!

No comments:

Post a Comment