Thursday, April 5, 2018

It is time to start thinking of retiring!

Hello Stampers!

It is time to start thinking of retiring! 

Can you believe it?  YES, it is true! The the 2016-2018 In-colors will be retiring at the end of May.  They sell out quickly so if any of the beautiful colors are your favorite, I would not wait to order!
Here are some more great products in the 2016-2018 In-Colors.
141413  141818  141393
144218  
You can also order individual inks, ink refills, card stock and ribbon!
Let me know if you need help with ordering any of these or other Stampin' Up! products! 

Thank you for joining me today!
Happy Stampin'!





If you have any questions or would like more information about how to join my team call me today.  I would love to have you on my team!

No comments:

Post a Comment