Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Cross of Hope, May Good things Grow card

Hello Stampers!
I have a mixed project to share with you today.  I used the beautiful flower and leaves photopolymer stamps from the Paper Pumpkin kit, May Good Things Grow and Cross of Hope Framelits to create this card.
Card Stock used: Soft Sky, Dapper Denim, Lemon Lime Twist, Whisper White
Ink colors used: Dapper Denim, Garden Green
I used the Layered Leaves 3-D Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder to emboss the Whisper White Thick card stock.  Fussy Cut the flowers and leaves out then used the Cross of Hope Framelits dies to cut out the cross and butterfly.

Thank you for joining me today!
Happy Stampin'!





If you have any questions or would like more information about how to join my team call me today.  I would love to have you on my team!

No comments:

Post a Comment