Friday, April 6, 2018

Unicorn Sparkles card~

Hello Stampers!
I have another beautiful card to share with you today!   I really like the unicorn paper from the Myths & Magic Specialty DSP, so I created another card using it!
I used the Layering Circle Framelits to cut out two circles in Melon Mambo and Turquoise Myths & Magic Glimmer Paper.
I added a strip of Myths & Magic Specialty Washi Tape to Bermuda Bay Card stock.  Then layered the unicorn DSP  on top of Melon Mambo card stock then placed it on the card base of Bermuda Bay.

This is the perfect card for the unicorn lover!

Thank you for joining me today!
Happy Stampin'!





If you have any questions or would like more information about how to join my team call me today.  I would love to have you on my team!

No comments:

Post a Comment