Wednesday, April 18, 2018

God is LOVE and will heal you~

Hello Stampers!
I was asked to create a card with the Hold on to Hope stamp set for a lady who is dealing with cancer.  Cancer is never a simple topic.  She has beat breast cancer and now has lung cancer.  She's a tough cookie! and we all have her in our prayers.
I used Hold on to Hope stamp set with matching Cross of Hope Framelits Dies.
Perfect Plum card stock and ink along with Whisper White. Silver Foil Sheets was used for the decorative cross.
Used Layering Ovals to cut out the ovals and popped the cross and ribbon up on Dimensionals.   Inside the card is stamped with "Hold on to Hope".

Thank you for joining me today!
Happy Stampin'!





If you have any questions or would like more information about how to join my team call me today.  I would love to have you on my team!

No comments:

Post a Comment