Friday, April 27, 2018

Music Note, Best Teacher card~

Hello Stampers!
Happy Friday to you!  Another wonderful weekend is coming up!  I have a huge weekend planned.  I am getting together with some friends to get ready for the last month of school!  I have so much to plan and get ready for my preschoolers let alone my own children. 
My son is graduating from 8th grade, my sweet little guy who just about didn't make it in this world.  For 5 days doctors were not sure if he was going to make it or not, by the 6th day, I didn't believe anything other than the fact that he was coming home with me! 
One of his absolute favorite classes is music, he and my other children love their music teacher, Mr. Andy Alley!  He has seen and done it all, and we are thankful he is here in Plentywood!  With him in mind I created this card.
The card size is 4 1/4" x 8". 
Basic Black and Christmas DSP.
I fussy cut a music note from Silver Glimmer paper then layered it on Basic Black. 
Using photopolymer stamps from Paper Pumpkin I stamped the sentiment.

Thank you for joining me today!
Happy Stampin'!





If you have any questions or would like more information about how to join my team call me today.  I would love to have you on my team!

No comments:

Post a Comment