Monday, April 9, 2018

Mother's Day Painted Harvest card.

Hello Stampers!

It's time to get started on my Mother's day cards. Mother's Day card share on Mondays!
I just love the Painted Harvest Photopolymer stamp set.  I hope Stampin' Up keeps this on in the New catalog!
I stamped the flower in the In-Colors Powder Pink and Fresh Fig and Classic Ink Early Espresso.  The leaves are stamped in Wild Wasabi.
I used the Layered Leaves 3-D Dynamic textured Impressions Embossing Folder on Whisper White card stock to add some nice texture to the background.  Other Card stock colors used, Early Espresso and Powder Pink.

Thank you for joining me today!
Happy Stampin'!





If you have any questions or would like more information about how to join my team call me today.  I would love to have you on my team!

No comments:

Post a Comment