Friday, May 4, 2018

Happy Birthday Waterfront~

Hello Stampers!

With Spring acting like... well....spring, it really makes me want to clean out the camper and get it ready for another great year of camping!  Thinking of camping by the lake inspired me to create this card. 
This lovely card was stamped with the Photopolymer stamp set Waterfront.
I am so happy to report that this lovely set is here to stay!  (Sneak Peak stamp set!)
The In-Color Dapper Denim is embossed with one of the Petal Pair Textured Impressions Embossing Folders. 
Big Shot and Layering Ovals were used to cut out of the Glimmer paper and stamped image.

Thank you for joining me today!
Happy Stampin'!





If you have any questions or would like more information about how to join my team call me today.  I would love to have you on my team!

No comments:

Post a Comment