Wednesday, May 30, 2018

Accented Blooms Hello~

Hello Stampers!

Are you counting the days down until the New Catalog goes live?  June 1st!!
EEE, I am so excited.

Here are two more fabulous products from the New Catalog! 
Springtime Impressions Thinlits Dies and Accented Blooms stamp set.
Cut out with the Precision Base Plate and Big Shot.  Colors used Whisper White and In Color Berry Burst and Basic Black.

If you would like a catalog and have ordered from me in the past year let me know and you can recieve one for FREE!  If you have not ordered from me in the past year and would like a catalog, let me know and you can still recieve one for only $5.00! 

Thank you for joining me today!
Happy Stampin'!





If you have any questions or would like more information about how to join my team call me today.  I would love to have you on my team!

No comments:

Post a Comment