Monday, May 7, 2018

Always thinking of you~Mother's day card

Hello Stampers!
Happy Monday to you, hope you had a great weekend. 
I have a pretty Mother's Day card to share with you today.
The Beautiful Day stamp set is so much fun to color!  Stampin' Blends were used to color the pretty butterfly.
Added some 'leaves' with the Leaf Punch.  I thought this was the perfect Mother's day card because no matter what I do in a day I am constantly thinking of my mom and how she would have handle the situation or what she would purchase for supper.  I don't live in the same town as my mom so I miss her dearly.   I forgot to snap a photo of the inside but it's stamped with Happy Mother's Day and May your day be as beautiful as you!

Thank you for joining me today!
Happy Stampin'!





If you have any questions or would like more information about how to join my team call me today.  I would love to have you on my team!

No comments:

Post a Comment