Monday, May 14, 2018

Happy Birthday Tranquil Tulips

Hello Stampers!
I have a springy birthday card to share with you today.

Don't you just love when tulips pop up?  I am inspired by the beauty of tulips popping up around my neighborhood.  It made me think of the beautiful Tranquil Tulips Photopolymer stamp set.
I used Fresh Fig and Very Vanilla card stock.
Fresh Fig and Old Olive ink.
I used the Classic Label to cut out the sentiment.

If you like the Tranquil Tulips stamp set, you need to order soon!  It is retiring the 31st of May!  Contact me today to find out how you can pick up this adorable stamp set at a discounted price!

Thank you for joining me today!
Happy Stampin'!





If you have any questions or would like more information about how to join my team call me today.  I would love to have you on my team!

No comments:

Post a Comment