Friday, May 11, 2018

Happy Mother's Day Shiny flowers card~

Hello Stampers!
I have a lovely Mother's Day card to share with you today.  I used the Love What you Do Suite along with a retired sentiment to create this project.
I am so excited Mint Macaron is coming back!
The Love What You do Speciality DSP has such a pretty pattern plus has shiny flowers on it!
I cut my paper at an angle and using the Lovely Floral Textured Embossing Folder and Big Shot, embossed the Mint Macaron card stock.  Fussy Cut out the flowers and attached them all to the Pearl Doily with Liquid glue and Dimensionals.

Hope all you moms out there have a wonderful weekend!

Thank you for joining me today!
Happy Stampin'!





If you have any questions or would like more information about how to join my team call me today.  I would love to have you on my team!

No comments:

Post a Comment