Wednesday, May 9, 2018

Thank you, Petal Palette~

Hello Stampers!
I love hearing the birds chirping and singing their spring song!  This little bird from Petal Palette stamp set is so adorable. 
This set is staying!  YAY!!  However, if you want to get the matching Petal and More Thinlits dies and recieve the discount you will need to purchase them before the 30th! 
Card Stock used: In Color Berry Bust, Garden Green, Whisper White and Petal Passion DSP.
Stampin' Blends Rich Razzleberry and Color Lifter
Dimensionals were used to pop the sentiment up, then Rhinestones were added.

Thank you for joining me today!
Happy Stampin'!





If you have any questions or would like more information about how to join my team call me today.  I would love to have you on my team!

No comments:

Post a Comment