Friday, July 21, 2017

Sunshine Wishes of Birds & Booms Congrats card~

Hello Stampers!
Happy Friday to you.  Do you have plans for the weekend?  Our fair is going on here so it's off to the fair for us!

I was challenged to create a card using no rubber stamps.  This is what I came up with.
Using the Sunshine Wishes Thinlits for the 'Congrats' and the adorable birds from the Birds & Blooms thinlits.
Card Stock used:
Soft Sky, Pink Pirouette, Early Espresso, Wild Wasabi and a piece of retired Glimmer Paper for the sentiment.

To adhere the images I used Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue.

To change the color of the 'father bird' I sponged a little Pear Pizzazz over the Soft Sky to get the new pretty color.


Thank you for joining me today!  If you have any questions please let me know. Hope you have a great weekend!
Happy Stampin'!





If you have any questions or would like more information about how to join my team call me today.  I would love to have you on my team!

No comments:

Post a Comment