Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Oh my Star of Wonder, Christmas card

Hello Stampers!

Christmas in July?  Yep!!  It is the 25th of July after all.  We are at the half way point already to Christmas.  So it's all in how you look at it, you either have wasted half a year and are no where near ready for the Christmas season, OR you have plenty of time, it's only July!  Anyway you look at it, I am going to share some Christmas cards with you this week.

I used the beautiful Starlight Thinlits to make the stencil out of Dapper Denim card stock, for the image stamped from Star of Light stamp set.
-It is stamped with the Versa Mark ink and heat embossed with Silver Emboss Powder.
-Smoky Slate card stock is embossed with the Oh my Stars textured Impressions Embossing folder.
Wrapped some pretty silver ribbon around the card and tied a bow.


Thank you for joining me today!
Happy Stampin'!





If you have any questions or would like more information about how to join my team call me today.  I would love to have you on my team!

No comments:

Post a Comment