Friday, July 14, 2017

Have a DINO-RRIFIC Birthday!

Hello Stampers!
Anyone who knows me and my children, knows that my son LOVES dinosaurs! So when his birthday rolled around this week, (yes! the 11th my baby turned 5!)
I just had to create a birthday card using the adorable photopolymer dinosaur stamp set, No Bones About It!
Card Stock: Crumb Cake, Thick Very Vanilla, Early Espresso and DSP  Coffee Break Designer Series Paper.
I cut a circle with the Layering Circles Framelits then sponged it with Garden Green.

What a crazy summer it has been so far, my oldest started driving and my youngest child turned 5!  I am thankful we are keeping him home another year before turning him loose to the world!  They grow up too fast as it is!  Hope you are enjoying every minute of your summer!!

Now go...enjoy it!  If you sign up for my PMS class we'll see you tomorrow, other wise if you are a blog follower, see you back next week!

Thank you for joining me today!
Happy Stampin'!





If you have any questions or would like more information about how to join my team call me today.  I would love to have you on my team!

No comments:

Post a Comment