Tuesday, July 4, 2017

A Bloomin' 4th of July!

Hello Stampers!

I want to wish you a wonderful 4th of July celebration today!  Here is my patriotic project share for today!
I used the fun-tastic Sunshine Wishes Thinlits to create this star spangled flower.
Along with Silver Foil Sheets, Red and Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer paper and Night of Navy card stock.
To adhere the flowers, I cut them out and used the new Multipurpose Adhesive Sheets #144106, Oh....My....Gosh, these are a LIFE SAVER!  Peel and stick...can you say simple to use?  Love these!
Also embossed the Thick Whisper White Card Stock with Stars and stamped I love America!  Sentiment from a retired Stampin' Up set.

Thank you for joining me today!
Happy Stampin'!





If you have any questions or would like more information about how to join my team call me today.  I would love to have you on my team!

No comments:

Post a Comment