Monday, July 24, 2017

Paper Pumpkin kit for July, check it out!

Hello Stampers!

Have you gotten your Paper Pumpkin kit yet?  Here are two samples I created out of this kit.   They give samples for several card possibilities plus your own creative ideas, WOW!
It makes me think of summer memories.  You are going to love it! 

Check out all the supplies you get in this kit!  I love the detailed wooden pieces!
Plus you get two ink pads, several photopolymer stamps and two Washi Tapes on top of the 8 card, card stock materials with matching envelopes.
The detailed wooden pieces are so much fun!
Just check out these adorable tulips.

Thank you for joining me today!  If you want more information about Paper Pumpkin you can click the link on the right side of this page or contact me today!

Happy Stampin'!





If you have any questions or would like more information about how to join my team call me today.  I would love to have you on my team!

No comments:

Post a Comment