Monday, July 3, 2017

Paper Pumpkin Projects!

Hello Stampers!
It is the 3rd of July already and I have not shared the Paper Pumpkin kit for June with you yet. Well, here it is!!  I have been saving it...can you say mouth watering?
It's so stinkin' cute!  It is watermelon stamps!
Plus you get TWO ink colors this time, Melon Mambo and Emerald Envy.
You also can create some fun little note cards!  Two fun projects in one adorable box!  Plus, with your own creativity, the ideas are endless!
I am using my bags for center pieces for the picnic tables during our 4th of July celebration!  Filled with Dove chocolates!  I have no worries that they will melt, my children know they are in the bags!

If you would like to see more about Paper Pumpkin you can head over to my website or check out Paper Pumpkin directly by clicking on either links on the right side of this page!

Thank you for joining me today!
Happy Stampin'!





If you have any questions or would like more information about how to join my team call me today.  I would love to have you on my team!

No comments:

Post a Comment