Monday, July 17, 2017

Heartfelt Sympathy Card in Minutes

Hello Stampers!
Happy day to you.  Hope you had a great weekend!  PMS (popcorn, music and stamping) night was a fun night, as usual!  Customers who attended worked on school scrapbooks and a head start on school announcements for Graduation! What a great idea!  That way, there is no hassle for May!

I have a simple sympathy card to share with you today for my Card in Minutes!
Card Stock used: Very Vanilla, and Early Espresso.
Ink: Soft Suede
Stamp set: Photopolymer Heartfelt Sympathy
I popped the top layer up with Dimensionals and tied a piece of Early Espresso ribbon around the layer.

I just love to create and share Cards in Minutes!

Thank you for joining me today!
Happy Stampin'!





If you have any questions or would like more information about how to join my team call me today.  I would love to have you on my team!

No comments:

Post a Comment