Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Your Thoughtfulness brightens my day!

Hello Stampers!

Happy day to you! Hope you had a great 4th of July!  There is always so much going on during the Celebration of America's Independance.  Parades, BBQ's, family get togethers.  It's just a great time!

I dug out my stampin' supplies that I had packed with me and created another fun project with the Daisy Delight stamp set.
Simple 5 minute project!  If I can create this card in just a few minutes in my camper, you can create it at your home!
Ink colors used, Wisteria Wonder, Perfect Plum and Daffodil Delight.
Cardstock: Very Vanilla, Daffodil Delight, Wisteria Wonder


Thank you for joining me today!
Happy Stampin'!





If you have any questions or would like more information about how to join my team call me today.  I would love to have you on my team!

No comments:

Post a Comment