Monday, July 10, 2017

Thanks a Latte Swap project.

Hello Stampers!
I have an exciting project to share with you today.  I signed up to do another card swap and here is my sample!
I am so lovin' this stamp set!  Coffee Break Suite!
If you purchase the bundle you save 10%!
I made up 21 cards.  They were so much fun to create!  I kept several, that is why i created so many of them.  Although I did need 15 for the swap.
I also colored some of the DSP with Colored Pencil in Old Olive but did not use water or Blender Pens with it, just left it colored.  I added some Wink of Stella to the foam.

Thank you for joining me today!
Happy Stampin'!





If you have any questions or would like more information about how to join my team call me today.  I would love to have you on my team!

No comments:

Post a Comment