Monday, October 5, 2015

Vampire Coffin Card~ Halloween Count Down!

Hi Stampers!
Here is my Halloween Count Down project for today!  
It's an adorable Coffin card.
I got my pattern from Martha Stewart, you can find the pattern HERE  

I printed it off and then shrank it down 75% and printed off two patterns. 

The first pattern I use for the card pattern in Stampin' Up! Basic Black and then I used the second pattern to cut out the middle section for the Smoky Slate piece.

The adorable little vampire is from Haunt Ya Later stamp set available in the Holiday catalog.  Stamped in Black Tuxedo Memento Ink and colored with the Stampin' Write colors Basic Black, Basic Gray, Smoky Slate, and Real Red.
I made a VIDEO for you to watch so you can watch just how easy it is to create this fun little card! 

Thanks for stopping by today!
Hope you have a great Monday!!
Cheryl~


No comments:

Post a Comment