Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Dang-lie Spider card~Halloween Count Down

Hello Stampers!
So glad you could swing by my blog today!  It's Wednesday, half way through the week and that means the special 15% discount that SU is offering will be over soon, so don't wait!  You can place an order online or give me call today and I will get your order placed for you and have it shipped right to your door.
This will be my final week for my Halloween Series Count Down, I have tried to get a few videos made up for this and other projects but with several events taking place with my family I just did not have time.  I will get one done though, maybe this weekend.  Thank you for being so patient!
I just love the bundles that SU has to offer in the Holiday Catalog.  I have not posted any projects from this one yet, so I thought I had better get one done.  Here is the Stamp Set Howl-o-ween Treat and matching Framelits, Boo to You.  LOVE THIS SET!!
I can use the Framelits for other projects rather than Halloween.

For the inside of this card I had a little fun.  I stamped the spiders in Basic Black and used the Framelits to cut six of them out.   I attached the spiders to Silver Thread then attached them to a 11 x 1" piece of Basic Black card stock scored at 2 3/4", 5 1/2", and 8 1/4".   Make sure the 'peak' of the mountain is facing outward when you attach it to the card.
It's such a fun project!

Thank you for checking out my project!
Don't forget to check out my online store for all your paper crafting needs!
www.starduststamper.stampinup.net
Cheryl~

No comments:

Post a Comment