Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Cute Batty treat holder~Halloween count down!

Hello my crafty friends!
Here is my fun Halloween project for today, and wow, are they super simple to make.  I know I say that a lot.  Mostly because I love making crafts and after making so many of them they seem easy, but this one REALLY is easy and fun!
What you'll need:
- Curvy Keeps Sake Thinlits Die #135853 and Big Shot #113439
- Basic Black card stock and a scrap of Whisper White
- Tombow Liquid Glue, Glue dots and Fast Fuse
- 2" circle punch, 1" circle punch, 3/4" circle punch and 1/2" circle punch
- Bone folder or stylus for scoring.

Make your Curvy Keepsake box like you would normally make one, cutting two shapes out and adhering the bottom with Fast Fuse.  Cut out two Whisper white 1" circles and 2  Basic black 1/2" circles.  These are your eyes, go ahead and glue them to one of the panels as shown in the picture.

For the wings, cut one 2" circle out and score 1/4" from the edge.  This is so you can use a Glue Dot to stick to the side of your bat.  Next cut in half and use the 3/4" circle punch to 'chew' edges of the circle to make a wing.  I cut the first and last notches 1st and then do the middle one other wise I was always messing up on them.
That's pretty much it, you can add details such as facial expressions with the Gel Pen or Chalk Pen. That is what my daughter did to make these for her friends and teachers.  I should have taken a picture of her's they are super cute as well!

Speaking of sharing, thanks for those of you who have share your projects with me in an email!  I loved to see your creative projects and don't worry I will not post them without your consent!  :)  Keep them coming, I love knowing I am helping to inspire everyone!

Thank you for joining me today and hope you have a wonderful Wednesday!
Cheryl~

**Don't forget my website is up and running at www.starduststamper.stampinup.net  Stampin' up posts fun projects online as well to check out!

No comments:

Post a Comment