Friday, October 23, 2015

Happy OWL-o-ween card! ~ Halloween Count Down

Hello my fellow crafters!
Hooray for Friday!  I don't know about you, but I have a lot going on this weekend, but with only 5 sometimes 4 weekends in a month, there is always a lot going on!  LOL
I have one more Halloween Project to share, This card is made with the Howl-o-ween Treat stamp set.  I used the matching Boo To You Framelits to cut it out and the Circle framelits to add the back ground.
I also added black Sharpie colored gems to the eyes of the owl.   I love the cute little pumpkin trick or treat bag and Framelits!
**Don't forget today is last day of the special 15% off of Stamps from SU. Head on over to my website to place your order at my online store or give me a call today and I can place it for you.
www.starduststamper.stampinup.net

Thanks for joining me today and hope you have a great weekend!
Cheryl~

No comments:

Post a Comment