Monday, October 19, 2015

The Wilderness Awaits, Sympathy card~

Hello Stampers!
Happy, happy Monday to you!
I was going through my stash and found I was running low on Sympathy cards, so I thought I would make up a few.  This is one of them.  It's another flipped corner card.  I have been asked if I could do a video on this technique, so I will try and get one done this week.  I just love the way this card turned out, I am thinking I will make some as a birthday card as well.  You can never have enough masculine cards!
The card base is Crumb Cake, with Early Espresso Whisper White and Very Vanilla layers.
The inside sentiment I stamped with the thoughts and Prayers Stamp Set on Very Vanilla

Thank you so much for joining me today!
Hope you have a great week!  Only two weeks until Halloween!  Do you have your Costume picked out yet?
Cheryl~

www.starduststamper.stampinup.net

No comments:

Post a Comment