Monday, October 26, 2015

We Give Thanks~

Happy Monday my stamping friends!
I hope you woke up more refreshed than this character.  I thought it showed the prefect Monday morning though! LOL
Here is my project share for today.  
I was going through some of my old stamps and found this sentiment.  It is not from Stampin' Up!  I am not even sure who created it, but I really like it.
I added two stamped leaves from the Vintage Leaves stamp set then cut them out with the fabulous  Leaflets Framelits.  the final touch was by adding a fun acorn from the Acorny Thank You Stamp set, punching it out with the Acorn Builder Punch.
Thank you for joining me today!
Cheryl~

Don't forget to check out the Clearance Rack for extra savings on your paper crafting projects! www,starduststamper.stampinup.net

No comments:

Post a Comment