Thursday, October 15, 2015

Little Witch, Flip Card~ Halloween series

Hello my fellow stampers!
Hope this Thursday brings you a wonderful day!  Friday is coming, that has to bring something wonderful, right?  Here is my fun Halloween project for today!
This cute little witch comes from the Haunt Ya Later stamp set, available in the Holiday Catalog.

I did the flip corner technique with a Basic Black card base and layered with Lost Lagoon, Rich Razzleberry, stamped on Whisper White and placed a Smoky Slate for a card base on the inside.
I also added this little Halloween kitty on the inside.  It's strange, but I colored 'patches' of black on the kitten but it looks brown.  ha-ha  Now you can also see that I used the Lucky Stars Embossing folder, that is how I added the white stars on the outside.  I simply colored them in with a Chalk Marker!
I also wanted to share some exciting news from Stampin' Up!  Check this out!!

They are offering EXTRA Stampin' Rewards!  How cool is that?  Make sure and check out my online calendar to schedule your own person to person workshop, book workshop, or simply place an order with friends to total $300.00 and you'll recieve the EXTRA rewards!  YAY!  You get rewared for having fun!
Here is a link for my  ONLINE STORE!

Thanks for stopping by!
Have a STAMPENDOUS day!
Cheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment