Friday, October 16, 2015

Birthday Wishes, Card~

Hello stampers!
Happy, Happy FRIDAY!!
Here is my project share for today.
It's a birthday card because my daughter's birthday is this weekend!  I can't believe my 'baby' daughter is going to be 10 years old, my how the time has flown by!
Sometimes when it comes to family I have a hard time making just the right card.  Birthdays seem to be the worst.  I had to dig out one of my favorite retired stamps, Birthday Wishes.   It came in a stamp set from Sale-a-Bration in 2012.   I don't know what the name of the whole set was called, sorry.  I just have that one left from it.
I will show you the inside for this card, usually I leave the inside to your own imagination.

Thank you so much for joining me today!  Hope you have a great weekend!
Cheryl ~

Don't forget to do some shopping in your PJ's this weekend!   Head on over and take a peek at some of the great bundles Stampin' Up has to offer.  They are giving a 15% discount on these!  WOW!
MY ONLINE STORE!

No comments:

Post a Comment