Thursday, October 8, 2015

Beautiful Fall Leaves card~Tutorial

Hello my fellow stampers!
Thank you for joining me today.  I have a fun project for you to try.

As I was walking home from work with my little three year old we noticed the leaves falling from the tree so he picked one up and see that several leaves had more than just one color, that gave me an idea!!
Using the Vintage Leaves (photopolymer set!) and Leaflets Framelits dies along with the Acorn Punch (available in the Holiday catalog) I created this beautiful Autumn card.

Here's what you will need:
Inks:
Tangelo Twist, Hello Honey, Tip Top Taupe, Wild Wasabi, Soft Suede, Real Red, and Chocolate Chip.
Accessories: Sponges, D and C Blocks, Big Shot, Magnetic Platform
Card Stock: (For leaves) Very Vanilla, (for card) Early Espresso, Crumb Cake, Pumpkin Pie
1.) Stamp your leaves on the Very Vanilla Card stock. Then sponge at least two colors on each one,
2.) Using the Big Shot and Leaflets Framelits cut out your leaves.
They are so pretty!  LOVE THIS!!
Then have fun creating a card using these fabulous autumn colored leaves!

I would love to see what you create!!  Post it to my FACEBOOK PAGE!  under this post.  I know everyone would love to see your project, don't be shy, I know how creative you all are!!

Thanks for stopping by!
Don't forget to check out my online STORE for the latest specials and clearance rack where you can ALWAYS find a great deal!!

Have a great day!
Cheryl~

No comments:

Post a Comment