Friday, October 9, 2015

Mini Treat-or-Treat bag

Hello and Happy Friday my fellow stampers!
Here is my project for today!  I was thinking it would make a great weekend project!
I made a cute little bag using the Mini Teat bag Thinlits die and Big Shot.

Here's what you will need to do:
1.) Cut out two pieces of your choice of card stock, I used Tangelo Twist of the largest die for the bag, you won't use the smaller die.

2.) Plus a piece for the bottom that measures 1 1/2 x 3 5/8

3.) With the 'jagged edge' on the top Score 1/2" on the side with the highest jagged edge, then from THAT score mark measure 3/4" and score again.

4.) Turn and cut the 'higher' jagged edge straight off from so it's the same height as the rest of the bag.
You will do this to both of your die cuts.
To make it easier to follow I made a video to watch you can check it out HERE!

5.) Stamp the outside of your bag, I used Among the Branches Stamp Set.

6.)  Use either Tear and Tape or Fast Fuse and stick your bag together

I added a piece of Tangelo Twist Thick Bakers Twine for the handle. and using the Note Tag Punch I punched out a Halloween sentiment from the stamp sets Merry Everything stamp set and Sweet Hauntings.
Make sure you check out my VIDEO if reading this totally con-fusses you.


Thanks for stopping by!
Hope you have a wonderful weekend!
Cheryl ~

www.starduststamper.stampinup.net

No comments:

Post a Comment